Dirty electricity is a growing, world-wide health issue identified and researched by scientists and doctors such as Sam Milham, MD. author of, “Dirty Electricity: Electrification and Diseases of Civilization”. Dr. Milham warned government organizations of his findings regarding the harmful effects of dirty electricity. Lack of appropriate public health concern led him to publish his findings on the causes of electrical hypersensitivity from dirty electricity exposure.
Some symptoms of electrical hypersensitivity (EHS) caused by exposure to cell phone chargers, computers, television sets and other wireless technologies have been defined by the World Health Organization:
“EHS is characterized by a variety of non-specific symptoms, which afflicted individuals attribute to exposure to EMF. The symptoms most commonly experienced include dermatological symptoms (redness, tingling, and burning sensations) as well as neurasthenic and vegetative symptoms (fatigue, tiredness, concentration difficulties, dizziness, nausea, heart palpitation and digestive disturbances). The collection of symptoms is not part of any recognized syndrome.” (WHO Fact sheet #296, December 2005).
Some ways people can avoid potentially harmful dirty electricity (EMI) include:
- Avoid installing compact fluorescent light bulbs, fluorescent tubes, and low-voltage halogen lights. LEDs (light emitting diodes) are a healthier, safer, and “greener” lighting solution.
- Clean up power cords and transformers around your computer. Keep them as far away as possible from your feet and where you sit.
- Keep plug-in alarm clocks and other electronic devices in bedrooms at least five feet from the bed. Unplug wireless phones and routers while sleeping and consider a battery operated alarm clocks.
- Move couches, beds, cribs, etc. away from walls where your electrical wiring is located or where there is a major appliance, such as a refrigerator, on the other side of the wall (or directly below).
- Purchase a Greenwave Broadband EMI Meter and, filter out electromagnetic pollution as necessary with Greenwave Dirty Electricity Filters
Read what Greenwave customers are saying about the products they purchased.